Have you ever dreamed to have a head of thick and beautiful hair? A head of beautiful hair can add highlights to your appearance, but it’s hard to achieve just by doing hair care. If you want to give your hair a new look in a short period of time, extensiones de cabello are the best option for you. Hair extensions have become the secret weapon for women all over the world in the pursuit of beauty. Hair extensions are also divided into many types, such as clip-in extensions y tape-in extensions. And this blog will introduce weft hair extensions to you. So keep reading to learn more about hair extensions.
What Are Weft Hair Extensions?
Weft hair extensions are made from synthetic or real human hair which is attached to a strip of fabric or weft. The weft can be glued, sewn or bonded onto the your own hair to create a seamless look that will add length and volume in a flash. They are a popular choice because they allow you to add length, volume, or both to your hair, and they can be styled and maintained just like your natural hair.
Why Choose Weft Hair Extensions?
- Natural: Weft hair extensions is attached to a strip of fabric and they close to your scalp, and it is less bulky than other types of extensions. There is almost no difference from your natural hair by naked eye.
- Versatile: Like other types of hair extensions, you can change the color, length or shape of your hair without bleaching or using any chemical products.
- Minimal damage: As everyone knows, many hair extension types would cause hair breakage and even damage the scalp and then cause hair loss. However, compared with other types, the advantage of weft hair extensions is that they use a technique that sew the extensions into your natural hair by microbeads or braids, which means there are no chemical products, glue or heat that would damage your hair and scalp. As long as you use the correct application techniques, weft extensions wouldn’t damage your natural hair.
How To Care For Your Weft Hair Extensions?
- Treat your hair kindly. It is an important step that keeps your hair free from tangles in maintaining the longevity of your hair extensions and the health of your natural hair. Before wash your hair, you need to detangle them with a comb. But be careful to not to close to the weft hair extensions. You need to make sure you don’t add too much pressure to your hair that may lead to breakage or even hair loss.
- Choose the right shampoo. It is important to learn to look at the ingredients in the haircare products. Hair extensions require certain types of shampoo and conditioner to ensure your hair hydrated and smooth.
- Be careful when using conditioner. When you use conditioner, don’t let it come into contact with the joints between the weft hair extensions and your own hair, because if you don’t, you may cause extensions to fall out prematurely.
- Use silk products when sleeping. Change your pillowcases to silk to reduce hair friction, furthermore, you can sleep with a headscarf.
How To Apply Weft Hair Extension?
In the end, to maintain the health and beauty of your own hair to the great extent, you need to research carefully before applying weft hair extensions on your hair. Additionally, you should make sure to take care of your extensions properly to maintain their appearance and longevity. If you’re still not sure whether weft hair extensions are right for you, it is always best to seek a professional advice.